My New Blog!

Hello everyone this is my new blog I am very excited and would love for you to join!  Here you will see my latest projects, makeup updates, reviews and many other great things stay tuned.  To find out more about my work please go to my site http://www.shalondaa.com/.  I have been doing makeup for 8 years now and I love everything about my craft!!!!  I love talking makeup, doing makeup and seeing makeup done...  There is so much more to come you can follow me on Fac book http://www.facebook.com/shalonda.a.1 and Twitter www.twitter.com/shalondaA003 

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how can you apply foundation on a mature woman and not have the foundation settle in line on her skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,

    thanks for you question now you have to know if the person has dry or oily skin I have found that with mature skin you want to go more with a liquid or a cream to powder foundation. Some cream foundations contain oil products and that can cause the foundation to move and settle into fine lines on the face. You can also try a good primer such as Makeup Forever or Laura Mercier will help with foundation adhearing to the skin. Also while you do have to be careful with powder (seeing it settles in the lines) you shoud use a micro fine powder like Makeup Forever HD powder, or MAC's prep and prime powder. Before you powder just smooth any areas where foundation might have settled in the lines and take a small puff pad and gently press powder into skin. Again thank you for your question and let me know if this works!

    Shalonda A.

    ReplyDelete