NYX Haul

You may or may not know this, but I am not a lable whore (pardon the french!) I love any product that works!  I use everything from Chanel to L'Oreal I do not discriminate.  My latest purchase/haul comes from no other then NYX, I love their products the eyeshadows and lipsticks/glosses are highly pigmented you get a real bang for your buck!  You can purchase NYX at a number of websites as well as local beauty supplies, but  I got my haul from http://www.cherryculture.com/   the Nude on Nude palette runs about $20.99 and lipsticks $4.99 each.

First I purchased the NYX Nude on Nude eye and lip palette (LOVE!!!!)  and the new NYX Matte Lipsticks.  I am so happy with the products I just had to add them to my blog take a look!

 Everything all together















Nude on Nude <3















20 shadows mix of matte and frost Lip colors are glosses that look beautiful when applied on lips


From left to right:  Euro Trash,Whipped Caviar, Butter, Nude, Hippie Chick


                                    













Audrey, Natural, Tea Rose

Summer Breeze, Shocking Pink, Sweet Pink


Indie Flick, Bloody Mary, Pure Red

The lipsticks are very matte and they have great lasting power, I did a photo shoot and used Hippie Chick and I never had to reapply lipstick on model. 

I will be doing more blogs with products stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. I love NYX lip liners! I will check out their shadows

    ReplyDelete