Steffie Christiaens Spring 2012 Makeup Look at Paris Fashion Week



I was on Fashion TV website (www.fashiontv.com) and saw this beautiful makeup from Steffie Christianens Spring 2012 for Paris Fashion week.  This look was created by Makeup Artist Violate the skin was pale and the eye had a beautiful fog of Gray shadow paired with a very vibrant Purple lip it was breath taking!  Of course I had to recreate this look with my own spin!  Instead of purple I used blue on the lips and on the eyes I did a soft white shimmer powder with mascara and no blush was used light contouring was done as well.  Take a look and tell me what you think!
First look is from Steffie Christiaens fashion show


This is my spin on this look


I would like to thank my beautiful model Jordan Lillian she was such a pleasure to work with!

1 comment: