My Brown Box!

Brown Box is first ever subscription beauty service and ecommerence platform dedicated to women of Color.  When CEO & Founder Brittney Marshall asked me to do the makeup for the inserts  for the beauty boxes being shipped all around the United States I felt blessed!  Please go to www.mybrownbox.com and check the box out.  The Beauty Box is great it has such lovley quality qroducts.  When I received a box I was so pleased with what was in the box, a beautyful body sugar scrub, lipstick pencil and other goodies it was nice!  Here are some behind the scene photos and the finished look!

Photography by: Dante Marshall
Styling: Brittany Marshall
Makeup: Shalonda A.
Hair: Meatta B.

First Brown Box Shoot




Finished Product


Second Brown Box: Photography by: Dante Marshall
                                     Styling: Brittany Marshall
                                     Makeup: Shalonda A.



Finished Product!



No comments:

Post a Comment